Tailored Training Solutions
Get full value from your Hazard Identification workshops, or increase your employees ability to manage process safety – invest in an Arriscar tailored training solution.
Arriscar offers tailored training solutions in the following areas:
- Hazard Identification Techniques (covers Checklists, What-if, Concept Hazard Analysis, Scenario Based Hazard identification, FMEA and HAZOP). Selection of relevant technique for the context.
- Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOP) – participants and leaders’ course. Emphasis on understanding the philosophy of HAZOP and the role of leaders and team members. Hands-on exercises on leading HAZOPs, selecting examples from the operations of the specific organisation/ industry.
- Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA). Cause-consequence analysis, identification of independent protection layers for incident prevention and mitigation/ recovery. Bow-tie analysis.
- Risk Assessment – Tiers of risk assessment (qualitative, semi-quantitative and quantitative). Evaluation of consequences and likelihood. Application of risk matrix and rule sets. Awareness of problems and pitfalls. How to evaluate an external risk assessment.
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) – Longer course covering the scope of a PHA and what studies are required. Includes HAZID, HAZOP, risk assessment and LOPA.
- Introduction to Risk Management based on ISO 31000 – Types of risks, elements of risk management, development of a risk management framework, implementation and monitoring requirements. Facility whole of life risk management.
- Process Safety Management – Elements of process safety management, PSM procedures required, development of process safety performance standards, Performance monitoring, Process safety auditing.
Our approach is to focus on training of groups in organisations to enhance in-house skills. All courses include exercises and tutorials, targeted to the organisation’s business units to add value.
For all enquiries regarding Arriscar and our services, please get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.Contact Arriscar →